Trade & Manage Crypto Like a Pro
Fiat Deposits and Withdrawals
A cryptocurrency exchange & portfolio management platform that rewards users for sharing information related to the management of digital assets.
Portfolio Management Tool (PMT)
- Create and manage portfolios easily and efficiently
- State of the art research and analytics
- Ability to trade multiple positions in a single click
- Create portfolios using amount, quantity, or percentage
- Built in digital assets screener
Dual Blockchain System
- Built for speed and capable of processing over 1m transactions per second
- Ensures data transparency and integrity
- Interacts with the matching engine
- The first blockchain stores all data relating to orders
- The second blockchain stores all data relating to transactions
Wide Variety of Coins & Tokens
- Supporting all major currencies
- Continual adding of new currencies
- ICO underwriting and due diligence
- Primary markets in bitcoin and ethereum
- Fiat deposits and withdrawals
- Plans to support multiple markets in cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies
Publishing & Promotional Toolset
- Earn community incentives
- Create and share portfolios
- Create and share content
- Publish research
- Earn LION for sharing portfolios, research, and content
- Use LION to follow and track portfolios and content
- Reserve Promise
- Circuit breaker preventing flash crashes
- Integrated two factor authentication
- IP Whitelisting
- Offline multisig wallets placed in cold storage
Spend and Earn LION TM
- Track and duplicate portfolios
- Trade for FREE within the LION Market
- Discounted trading when holding LION
- Create and manage multiple portfolios with the Portfolio Management Tool
- Access research and analytics within the CoinLion Library
- Access to ICOs launched on the platform at a discounted rate
- Advertise portfolios and promote your content on CoinLion and other platforms
- Allow users to track your portfolios
- Create and share content related to the management of cryptocurrencies
- Create and share research
- Create and share strategies with other users
- Allow advertising on your public profile
- Earn LION for being a top performer or researcher
- Create research for the CoinLion library
From concept to implementation
You can have confidence in a team with experience in trading platforms and structuring millions in business deals.
Simple, powerful, secure — A cryptocurrency exchange & portfolio management platform that rewards users for sharing information related to the management of digital assets.
Josh W. DeWitt
CEO • Co-Founder
- Masters of Security Analysis Portfolio Management, Creighton University.
- Worked collectively on a team managing over 300 million at Merrill Lynch.
- 8 years of experience in the finance industry with a history of trading various instruments including debt, equities, derivatives, FX, and more.
- Expertise in portfolio construction and analysis.
Caleb J. Veldhouse
COO • Co-Founder
- Ensures operational compliance within the CoinLion platform.
- Masters in Business Administration, Juris Doctorate.
- 7 years of experience working on corporate structuring, security analysis, and governmental affairs.
- Founder of Veldhouse Companies, a multi-million dollar holdings company.
- Advisor on 9-figure corporate refinance.
- Structured, advised, and secured financing on multiple 8-figure corporate transactions.
CTO • Co-Founder
- 25 years of experience in software development.
- 8 years of experience in various leadership roles.
- Experienced designing, building, deploying and maintaining scalable applications for several Fortune 500 companies including Warner Music Group, LodgeNet, Citigroup, and HSBC.
- Built and maintained financial applications for managing over $1 million in daily transactions.
- 13 years of experience as CEO and Owner, developing a high energy multimillion-dollar retail company with over 100 employees.
- 2 years of experience as CEO and Co-owner, creating triple digit revenue growth and physical footprint of a multi-million dollar outdoor digital media company.
- 4 years of experience as Developer and Founder, operating a large scale real-estate holding company that develops and manages several properties ranging from commercial, residential and multi family.
- Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and Communication, University of St. Thomas.
- Campaign advisor for high profile Political Campaigns and fundraising events.
- Board member for several industry associations and charitable foundations.
- Master of Professional Accountancy.
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- 12 years of experience as Chief Financial Officer, overseeing all facets of growth for multi-million dollar retail company with over 100 employees.
- Orchestrated acquisition, transition, and sale of multiple companies.
- Analyzes financial statements, monitors marketplace trends, and analyzes revenue-cost forecasts.
- 19 years of experience in print and digital design.
- Designed web applications for multiple Fortune 500 institutions.
- Dedicated to creating a user experience that is both simple and elegant.
Senior Software Developer
- 10 years of experience in web development, web services and WPF.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science from the University of Houston.
- Experience in data mining and data warehousing.
- Deep technical knowledge in the analysis and design of databases.
Full Stack Designer / Developer
- 17 years of experience of progressive and dynamic IT success including system design, development and network administration.
- Bachelor of Science, Information Technology & Programming.
- Experienced Full Stack designer/developer.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; capable of understanding procedures and logistics.
- Proficient and adaptable in the design and development of systems and databases.
Full Stack Developer
- 20 years of experience in software development, 3 years of which have been in leadership roles.
- Experience in designing and building both stand alone systems and web based applications.
- Experience with front end web development using PHP and ASP.NET
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- BS Information Systems & BA Interdisciplinary Philosophy from St. Cloud State University.
- 8 years of experience in the digital marketing space in multiple roles; including project management, web development, server management, analytics, SEM, SEO, consulting, and social media marketing, and across various industries; including healthcare, mobility, trucking, education, audiology, cosmetology, non-profit, nutrition, and construction.
- Business technology consultant specializing in building and managing websites, SEO audits and implementation, data recovery and migration, and social media marketing and management.
- Served on committees researching and administering assistive technologies, privacy and ethics reviews, and founder of IT sustainability groups.
- Continuing to further studies in business ethics, data and online privacy, and information ethics.
- Associates degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in designing and developing web applications.
- Experience in developing middleware functionality for mobile and retail applications.
- Strong technical mindset.
Andrew S. Wilka
International Cyber Lawyer
- Juris Doctorate, University of South Dakota School of Law.
- Master at Law in Space, Cyber, and Telecommunications, University of Nebraska College of Law.
- International Cyber Law and Cyber Security Law Expert.
- Internet Crime Litigator.
- 5 years of experience as a general practitioner with history of civil, administrative, and criminal litigation.
- Involved in various research projects in both developing new blockchain technologies and medical technology.
- Fund Manager of a Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund.
- 8 years of experience with blockchain and blockchain technology.
- Has been involved directly and as an advisor for various technology startups.
Director of Customer Service
- 8 years of experience as a customer service leader.
- Bachelor of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism.
- Help multiple customer facing roles.
- Presented at multiple trade shows throughout the country with a focus on hospitality and service.
- Education in Finance and Marketing.
- Worked at Merrill Lynch.
- Assisting in the Community Management and Token Sale organization.
Primetime TV & Radio Host, Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author and Global Business Celebrity
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a global business celebrity, a prime time television show host on CSuite TV, and a radio host on CBS Radio's Play.it and C-Suite Radio. From small businesses to international corporations, his creativity and extraordinary entrepreneurial skills have enabled him to lead ventures blending his leadership perspectives, insights into the C-Suite and business strategy, mass marketing prowess and affinity for social media. He is a well-traveled public speaker, the author of the bestselling business books, The Mirror Test and Running the Gauntlet, and one of the most compelling figures in business today.
Jeffrey is a leading business expert, cited in Forbes, SUCCESS, Mashable, Marketing Week and Chief Executive, among many others. He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. Hayzlett is a former Bloomberg contributing editor and primetime host, and has appeared as a guest celebrity judge on NBC's Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump for three seasons. Drawing upon an eclectic background in business, buoyed by a stellar track record of keynote speaking and public appearances, and deeply rooted in cowboy lore, Jeffrey energizes his role driving and delivering change. He is a turnaround architect of the highest order, a maverick marketer who delivers scalable campaigns, cachet of mentorship, corporate governance, and brand building.
Digital Economist, Blockchain Advisor
Paolo Tasca is a Digital Economist specialising in P2P financial systems. An advisor on blockchain technologies for different international organisations including the EU Parliament and the United Nations, Paolo is founder and Executive Director of the Centre for Blockchain Technologies at University College London (UCL CBT). He recently has also been appointed Dean of Research of the Jiangsu Huaxin Blockchain Research Institute (JBI) in Nanjing and Honorary Research Professor of Sogang Univ. Blockchain Research Center in Seoul. Previously, he was Lead Economist on digital currencies and P2P financial systems at the German Central Bank, Deutsche Bundesbank in Frankfurt.
As Executive Director of the UCL CBT, Paolo is also directly involved in various research projects concerning different application fields of blockchain technologies. Among them, the BARAC Project (Blockchain technology for Algorithmic Regulation and Compliance) supported by EPSRC, and the P2P-IoET Project (The Internet of Energy Things: Supporting peer-to- peer energy trading and demand side management through blockchains) supported by Lloyds Register Foundation.
Dr Tasca holds an M.A in Politics and Economics (summa cum laude) from the University of Padua and a M.Sc. in Economics and Finance from Ca’ Foscari, Venice. He did his PhD studies in Business between Ca’ Foscari Venice and ETH, Zürich. His doctoral dissertation on Systemic Risk in financial markets was subsidized by the Swiss National Science Foundation with more than 500.000 Euros.
A seasoned professional with more than thirty years of experience at executive levels in both public and private companies, as well as multiple public company directorships. Christie currently serves as Chairman of Hatch Beauty, a personal care branding, product development and manufacturing company whose clients include retailers such as Trader Joes and Costco, and brands such as Bliss and Orlando Pita. She is also on the Advisory Board of RDO Companies, an international family-owned multi-billion dollar company in the agricultural businesses.
Previously she served for four years as Executive Chairman of Canyon Ranch Enterprises, a new division of the renowned wellness lifestyle company created to extend the Canyon Ranch brand and content via licensing and business partnerships.
From 1988-2008, Hefner was Chairman and CEO of Playboy Enterprises, Inc. making her the longest serving female chairman and CEO of a U.S. public company. During her tenure, she oversaw policy, management and strategy in all areas of the company. She restructured the company, initiating its highly successful electronic and international expansions. Under her leadership, the company developed its profitable television business—the first time a magazine successfully leveraged its brand into television. Continuing the company's electronic expansion, in 1994, Hefner led the company onto the Internet, making Playboy the first national magazine on the web. She also greatly expanded the leveraging of the Playboy brand via licensing, generating close to $1 billion in annual global retail sales, 80% of them in women's products. When she left, over 40% of her executives were women. For three years she was named to FORTUNE's list of "Most Powerful Women."
She was a founding member of The Chicago Network, The Committee of 200, and the Chicago Chapter of Women Corporate Directors, and she was the first woman elected into the Chicago Chapter of the Young Presidents' Organization.
Hefner was born in Chicago in 1952. Elected to Phi Beta Kappa in her junior year of college, she graduated from Brandeis University summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and American literature in 1974.
Hon. Max Sandlin
Max is general counsel of Mercury and a former member of the United States House of Representatives, and provides clients with expertise and strategic counsel concerning issues such as energy, healthcare, taxes, financial services, and trade.
- Served as the Democratic congressman representing Texas District 1 in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1997 to 2005.
- Chief Deputy Whip to Minority Whip Steny Hoyer.
- Chief Deputy Whip to former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
- Elected and later a leadership representative on the Democratic Steering and Policy Committee.
- Member of small group of legislators chosen for the Parliamentary Group.
- Served on the Ways and Means Committee, the Financial Services Committee, and the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee.
- Member of the Blue Dog Coalition and chairman of the Blue Dog Energy Task Force.
- Chairman of the Democratic Caucus Financial Services Task Force.
- Member of the New Democrat Coalition.
Author of Bullseye Brief
Adam Johnson is Founder and Author of Bullseye Brief, an investment letter which presents thematic and actionable stock ideas twice each month. Previously he anchored several business programs at Bloomberg Television, interviewing CEOs, heads of state, and prominent investors. He has also traded global risk assets for ING Furman Selz Asset Management, Louis Dreyfus Energy Corporation and Merrill Lynch. He graduated from Princeton University with a degree in economics.
Dr. Ashley Podhradsky
Associate Professor of Digital Forensics, DSU
- 9 years of experience teaching and researching in cybersecurity.
- Founder of Digital Data Recovery Service, a firm leading digital forensic investigations.
- Co-Founder of CybHER, an effort to increase diversity in cybersecurity.
- Over 25 published research papers and conference proceedings.
- Dozens of invited presentations at several events including Department of Justice, Google, Penn State, UC Berkeley among others.
- Recipient of over 1 Million Dollars in research grants from NSF, NSA, AAUW and NCWIT.
- Recipient of Google's Anita Borg Scholarship.
- Recipient of EmBe's 2017 Young Women of Achievement.
- CyberSecurity Policy Fellow for New America, a non-partisan think-tank out of Washington, D.C.
Hon. Alex Ferrer
Former Police Officer, Attorney and Florida Circuit Court Judge
Former police officer, attorney and former Florida Circuit Court Judge, Alex Ferrer is the former host of "Judge Alex," the popular court room show which aired for 9 seasons in approximately 96% of the United States. On September 12, 2005. "Judge Alex," launched with the highest rating for a daytime show since the launch of "Dr. Phil" in 2002, and beat out both "the Martha Stewart Show" and "Tyra" to become the highest rated new daytime show in syndication.
Judge Ferrer obtained his Bachelor’s degree from Barry University and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law, where he became a published member of its Law Review. As a lawyer, he practiced in Miami at Sparber, Shevin and Stroock & Stroock & Lavan before starting his own firm which focused on civil litigation—including commercial business disputes, corporate litigation, medical malpractice, wrongful death and personal injury.
In 1995, at the age of 34, he became the youngest Circuit Court Judge in Miami’s Eleventh Judicial Circuit, the largest trial court in Florida and the fourth largest in the United States. Throughout his high-profile tenure on the Criminal and Family bench, Judge Ferrer handled thousands of cases, ranging from first degree murders involving the death penalty, drug related offenses, RICO conspiracy indictments, kidnappings and armed robberies to dissolutions of marriage, child custody and support issues, general financial disputes, adoptions and paternity suits. Judge Ferrer also presided as an appellate judge over appeals from the Miami-Dade County Court, County Commission and numerous other governmental bodies. After 10 years on the bench, he was unanimously recommended by the Judicial Nominating Commission to Florida’s Governor, Jeb Bush, for a vacancy on Florida’s high-profile Third District Court of Appeal, an opportunity he bypassed to accept the television role on "Judge Alex."
Judge Ferrer has served as an adjunct professor at Florida International University, teaching graduate courses in criminal law and procedure and continues teaching judges at annual judicial conferences. He has authored a "bench book" on closing arguments that is used by judges throughout Florida and appears as a legal commentator on Fox News, CNN, Headline News, MSNBC and broadcast television networks, as well as a frequent host on Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey and other daily entertainment shows.
In addition to his current law practice, he is involved in the creation and development of television content for syndication, primetime and cable, with two projects currently in play, and slated for Summer 2017, with a major broadcast network.
VP of Engineering
- 20 years of experience in software and systems development, 10 years of which have been in leadership roles up to the executive level.
- Over 7 years of experience architecting computing platforms built on industry-standard best practices and best-of-breed components and tools.
- Deep technical competence in design, implementation, rollout and support of enterprise-level, distributed systems.
- Over 10 years of experience with all aspects of full stack development, including development, testing, CI, CD and system administration.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
Richard Lowe is the president and chief operating officer of Franchise Services Inc., (FSI), a management company headquartered in Mission Viejo, California specializing in franchises that meet the needs of the small-to medium-sized business market. FSI's brands include: Sir Speedy, PIP Marketing Signs Print, Signal Graphics, MultiCopy and TeamLogic IT.
Lowe started his career in 1986 in the printing industry as a copy product sales representative for Eastman Kodak. He then joined Sir Speedy, Inc. as director of the Copies Now franchise brand. After several more promotions and increasing responsibilities throughout the organization, in 1996 he was appointed vice president of strategic development responsible for managing the factors of change in the printing industry, including technology, competition, and customers in the marketplace. At the same time, he served as president of an industry research and development facility owned by FSI. In 2004, he was promoted to senior vice president of FSI's print management group, and in 2006 was appointed president of Sir Speedy, Inc. Lowe assumed his current role as president of all FSI brands and chief operating officer of Franchise Services, Inc. in 2009.
A graduate of San Diego State University with a degree in marketing, Lowe is also on the board of directors for the Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF).
Franchise Services Inc. is a company known for innovation—in technology, management, training—and ongoing commitment to its network of franchisees to help them succeed as small business owners. Richard Lowe's leadership has helped guide the company and its brands toward numerous awards and recognition including: Franchise Times To 200, Entrepreneur Franchise 500, Printing Impressions 400, Printing News Top 100, Franchise Business Review Franchise 50 Satisfaction Awards, and the International Franchise Association's Franchise of the Year Award.
Karthik Iyer is the India Ambassador of the P2P-Foundation (the world's largest think tank on decentralization and peer to peer), and founder and CEO of BlockchainMonk, a DLT research and consulting firm. He is part of one of the largest EU research project on P2P, P2PValue.eu. He holds close to half dozen degrees in technology, research and management from leading schools in Europe and Asia like KTH in Sweden, BI Norwegian Business School in Norway and Fudan University in China. He has over a decade of experience working for large technology firms such as Red Hat, Novell and Sun Microsystems and has successfully ran various hi-tech ventures in the past.
NBA All Star, Author & Award Winning Speaker
Mark Eaton is a 7'4" NBA All-Star, author, entrepreneur and team building expert. He teaches Company Leaders how to employ the principles and coaching techniques he mastered in his twelve year basketball career, to take their team to the next level. The Four Commitments of a Winning Team enables industry leaders, teams and individuals to outsmart, outlast and outperform their competition and achieve record breaking success.
In his keynote speech and book, The Four Commitments of a Winning Team, Mark shares his incredible journey of how he went from being a 21-year-old auto mechanic with no future in basketball to an NBA All-Star and Two Time NBA Defensive Player of the Year.
After his career with the Utah Jazz, Mark went on to success after success as an entrepreneur, TV and radio talk show host and world class speaker, trainer and coach. He is also the managing partner in two fine dining restaurants in Salt Lake City, Utah, Tuscany and Franck's.
Colin Luce is an active financial technology (FinTech) investor, advisor and operator in Silicon Valley. He currently serves as SVP & Global Head of Business Development at Uphold Inc. (the San Francisco-based digital bank of the future). His specialties include data and account aggregation, alternative lending, global payments and remittances and, notably, crypto currencies.
At Uphold, his team has been responsible for partnerships with leading digital currencies, such as DASH, as well as recent ICO successes including BAT and other upcoming ERC-20 tokens.
In addition his day-to-day role at Uphold, he's also busy working with his current angel portfolio (Finix Payments, Prepaid2Cash and more).
VP of BrightPlanet & Author of Wired for Coding
As vice president of development at BrightPlanet, a data harvesting company in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, he manages a team of senior developers and oversee all the technology and innovation that goes into BrightPlanet’s data harvesting engine. He's been with BrightPlanet since it was founded in 2001, where he served as the lead engineer and oversaw the inception of their harvest platform. The internet has changed substantially since those days, not only in size but also sophistication. He's worked with many open-source and private technology companies doing innovative things with data. At BrightPlanet, he is the go-to guy for software engineering, managing teams, and understanding the roles technologies play in business success. He is an expert in open-source intelligence, deep web harvesting, web crawling, and unstructured data collection and management.
In 2014, he co-founded Code Bootcamp of South Dakota. Code Bootcamp teaches web development to students over an intense, twelve-week program which includes mentorship, networking, life skills, and everything they will need to start a career as an entry-level developer. Code Bootcamp quick spawned a sub-organization called Gaming Bootcamp, geared toward educating kids from 4th to 9th grade. The boot camp was an instant success; and he continues to run the events regularly today.
In 2016 he wrote Wired for Coding. This book is a blueprint that will guide you from a computer science major to a full-time developer. Step-by-step, you will do the things that no one else is doing to set yourself apart and become a front-runner for any development job in the world. From forking in GitHub to crafting a remarkable personal brand, you will be ready to be a rockstar coder from day one.
He volunteers his years of experience as a director on multiple boards, including Health Connect of South Dakota, Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship, and the DSU Cyber Security Industry Advisory Board. As an avid technologist, he helps keep these organizations up to speed with the ever-changing landscape. Will is an avid technology enthusiast and a firm believer that almost any problem can be solved with a little creative thinking, the proper dataset, or by building the correct enrichment of web data. He enjoys working with kids, entrepreneurs, early-stage startups, and those struggling with the latest technology.
Blockchain Advisor, Former FBI Analyst
Jared started his career at the FBI, where he was an Intelligence Analyst in the New York Field Office specializing in securities fraud. After the FBI, he studied at Sciences Po in Paris, France, graduating with a Masters in Finance. For the past 4 years, Jared has worked in marketing for high-growth tech and blockchain startups, including one year for a leading Asian VC firm. His specialties are growth marketing, focusing on PR, product marketing, and executing go-to-market strategies for early-stage projects. In total, Jared has worked on teams and roughly 20 ICOs actively raising over $100 million. Jared resides in NYC and also holds a BBA from the University of Texas at Austin.
- 20 years of experience in software development and systems engineering.
- Founder & Inventor of Multipool, the world's first profit-optimized mining pool.
- Co-Founder of ZapChain, the first social network with Bitcoin micropayments.
- Experience working with Crypto-currencies since 2013.
Smart Contract Engineer
Rob Peterson is Lead Smart Contract Engineer at the Bee Token, a company creating short term housing rental on the blockchain. He is responsible for creating the P-A-R (payment-arbitration-reputation) smart contract protocols that power the Bee network. He has been a blockchain enthusiast since 2012, and has experience running a workshop for writing Ethereum smart contracts.
Rob is former cofounder of The Taste Institute, which uses machine learning algorithms to optimize offers matched with consumer preferences. He a formally trained Mathematician with professional software development experience, and holds degrees in both Mathematics and Economics, specializing in Game Theory.
- Cryptocurrency trader since 2013.
- Cryptocurrency developer since 2014.
- 7 years of experience in various software development roles including website development, server administration, and custom software including arbitrage bots on Bitcoin exchanges and forking Bitcoin.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer & Network Security.
Advisors are paid to advise and promote the company.
Token Sale Summary
All Amounts include Pro Rata
Nov 30 - Dec 17, 2017
757 ETH Received » 9,795,242 LION
Average 12,933 LION per ETH (includes 10% Bonus for over 5 ETH)
December 18 - 24, 2017
211.54 ETH Received » 2,634,620 LION
12,454 LION per ETH (3,000 base + 9,454 pro rata)
December 25 - 31, 2017
326.05 ETH Received » 2,937,393 LION
9,009 LION per ETH (2,875 base + 6134 pro rata)
January 1 - 7, 2018
376.57 ETH Received » 3,035,567 LION
8,061 LION per ETH (2,750 base + 5,311 pro rata)
January 8 - 14, 2018
546.31 ETH Received » 3,515,775 LION
6,435 LION per ETH (2,500 base + 3,935 pro rata)
January 15 - 21, 2018
411.62 ETH Received » 3,179,050 LION
7,723 LION per ETH (2,500 base + 5,223 pro rata)
January 22 - 28, 2018
521.02 ETH Received » 3,452,550 LION
6,626 LION per ETH (2,500 base + 4,126 pro rata)
January 29 - 31, 2018
606.33 ETH Received » 3,665,825 LION
6,045 LION per ETH (2,500 base + 3,545 pro rata)
Private Sales *
3,460 ETH Received » 46,123,320 LION
Total to Contributors
Retained by CoinLion
Expected Total Supply
Total ETH Received
All LION tokens will be distributed by February 25, 2018.
* Private sales consisted of multiple groups of contributors and strategic partners through ongoing conversations. These partners have the best interests of CoinLion and the long-term sustainability of the platform in mind. These groups received bonuses comparable to the presale and 1st week of the Token Sale.